Sunday, August 10, 2008

Good magazine - literally!

I found out about Good magazine while browsing articles on a blog. Based on what I have read so far on its websites, mainly from the about section and a few articles, I think it is a pretty neat magazine. As the about section reads: "GOOD is the integrated media platform for people who want to live well and do good. We are a company and community for the people, businesses, and NGOs moving the world forward. GOOD's mission is to provide content, experiences, and utilities to serve this community." Since I am really into volunteer work, and plan to do it for the foreseeable future, this mission is really appealing to me, personally. I plan to check out the actual print publication in stores to learn more about it, before trying to subscribe.

No comments: